Home Composers Works Performance Information
|| Copland, Aaron (1900 - 1990)
||Poems (12) of Emily Dickinson
1. Nature, the gentlest Mother
2. There came a Wind like a Bugle
3. Why do they shut me out of Heaven?
4. The World feels dusty
5. Heart, we will forget him
6. Dear March, come in!
7. Sleep is supposed to be
8. When they come back
9. I felt a Funeral in my Brain
10. I've heard an Organ talk sometimes
11. Going to Heaven!
12. The Chariot
|Copyright ⓒ 2002-2006 Atclassical Company, Limited, All Rights Reserved.|